Our hands and feet come in last when we think about taking care of ourselves. Show them a little appreciation with this little ritual that you can do at the end of the day:
* Rub the rough spots on your dry feet with a foot file or pumice stone.
* Fill a plastic tub or the bathtub with hot water and soak your feet. You can use a good smelling foot scrub, too. Bring a book along and stay awhile.
* When you’re finished, dry your feet, trim your nails if needed. Repeat with your hands.
* Use a generous amount of lotion, and massage it into your hands and feet. Pull on a soft pair of socks, and you’re done! Now doesn’t that feel good?
* For extra care, try these yoga videos for hands and feet: